asalamu ‘alaykum wa rahmatullah
Some English books to read, some works alongside English are also available to be read in Arabic, Persian and Urdu.
- The Parents of our Master sall Allahu ‘alayhi wa sallam were believers
- The True Concept of Faith
- The Benefits of Saints – Taken from the three volume work Salwat al-anfas wa muhadathat al-akyas bi man uqbira min al-‘Ulama’ wa al-Sulaha’ bi Fas (Solace of the breaths and discourse with the intelligent in mention of the scholars and righteous buried in the city of Fes) by the hadith scholar and scion of the Prophet’s family [may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him]: Sayyid Muhammad b. Ja‘far b. Idris al-Kattani.
- Dawn of Blessings (English, Arabic, Urdu, Gujarati, Chinese, Spanish and Russian)
- The Prophet’s Ramadhan
- Light of Sight – Nur al-Uyun – A Concise Biography of the Prophet
- A Glimpse into Prophetic Beauty – “The Prophet’s (may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) complete beauty has not been fully manifested, for if it was disclosed to us in full, our eyes would be unable to behold him (may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him). The similes, therefore, that are used to describe him (may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) are only for the sake of approximating and drawing similitudes, for the Prophet’s essence (may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) is far too exquisite and his honor is far loftier.” [Imam al-Qurtubi]
Basic works of Fiqh
- Method of Istinja
- A brief method of Pilgrimage (Hajj)
- Blessings of Salah
- Rafiq ul-Haramayn
- Blessings of Ramadan
- Method of Salah
- Method of Missed Salah
- Islam – The Glorious Religion
- Method of Ablution
- The Travellers Prayer (English and Persian)
- Blessings of the ad’han (English and Persian)
- Blessings of Jumu’ah
- Method of Funeral Prayer (English and Persian)
- Method of Eid Prayer
- Bareilly to Madinah
- A brief biography of Imam Ahmad Rida (may Allah sanctify his secret) (English, Arabic and Urdu)
- Imam Ibn Abidin Shami – Biography and Works
- Imam Jalal ud-Din Suyuti – Biography
- The Miracles of Imam al-Husayn (may Allah bless him)
- Marvels of ‘Uthman al-Ghani radiyAllahu ‘anh
- Unparalleled Devotee – Glimpses from the life of our Master Abu Bakr as-Siddiq radiyAllahu ‘anh
- Bloodshed in Karbala
- The Martyrdom of our Master Husayn – The martyrdom of Husayn illustrates more than anything else the paltriness of the material world in the sight of Allah, and shows truly how it does not equal even a gnat’s wing in His estimation. The world is ephemeral and swiftly fading; there is no delight in it that remains, and no punishment in it that lasts, and so for this reason, Allah is not pleased with the world for His saints and beloveds [as a reward]. Therefore in compensation, Allah has granted them an everlasting and endless bliss: “Indeed, the abode of the Hereafter, that is the real [eternal] life, if they but knew.” (Quran 29:64)
- Excellence in forgiveness and tolerance
- Cure for Anger
- The Respect of a Muslim
- The Devastation of Music
- Test of the Grave
- Cure for Sins
- Solution for Conflicts
- A Call for Justice – an English translation of ‘Allama Arshad al-Qadri (may Allah sanctify his secret) Da’wat e Insaf.
- The Truth About A Lie – A Refutation of the claim that falsehood is included in Divine Power.
- The Voice of Truth (Nida e Haqq)
- The Preamble to Faith – A descriptive translation of the Urdu work Tamhid e Iman by ‘alaHazrat Imam Ahmed Rida Khan Baraylawi.
- Minhaji Fata Morgana – An examination of Prof. Tahir’s embellished narrative of the Najran and Abyssinian delegations.
- Five notable endorsements for Imam Ahmad Rida Khan’s al-Dawlatul Makkiyyah bi al-Madah al-Ghaybiyyah – All praise is due to Allah, the Exalted and Magnificent, for creating scholars in the various epochs and regions, reviving the religion through them and depositing within their hearts the lights and secrets that grant their souls full understanding and complete realization and certitude. One such scholar is the author of this treatise al-Dawlat al-Makkiyya, the erudite polymath and sagacious pillar, the king of the notable scholars who proves true the wise statement of the one who said, “The early scholars have left a great deal for the latter-day scholars.”